Dear Valued Clients;
We are open for business at all of our locations.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure that each of our clients and our team members are protected as much as possible from the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
In light of the recent CDC guidelines, and following the mandate made to social distancing guidelines by Tarrant County, we are making a few temporary changes.
- Please make a service or repair reservation online to avoid large crowds.
- For no-touch drop-offs please use the Night Owl key drop located on the front of the buildings. Please remember to lock the vehicle before dropping the key inside.
- State Inspections also require an online reservation.
- Social Distancing requirements; We are only accepting wait services with no more than 2 people at a time in our lobbies.
- We will provide local shuttle. You will be seated in the right rear seat to allow space between our client and our drivers.
- Your vehicle will be serviced, payment made by phone and vehicle can be arranged to be dropped off at your home or office. *Offer based on availability*
- We are providing pick-up and delivery services for your vehicle. *Based on availability*
- We ask that you do not enter the offices if you are sick, running a temperature or have been exposed to persons from Covid-19 hotspots in the area, states or countries around the world.
Due to a possible shortage of parts we strongly suggest completing essential repairs as soon as possible to avert any part shortages. Many parts suppliers to the US are located in China and Asia.
To keep our clients and team members safe each store is equipped with numerous germ-killing aerosols, hand wipes and cleaners. All of our team members have an unlimited supply of rubber gloves and there are sanitary stations throughout the buildings. Counters, door handles, coffee stations and all touch points are cleaned hourly or on demand.
Our vehicles and our client’s vehicles are sanitized at time of drop-off including ignition keys, seat belts, all hand contact points and the air space inside the vehicle is treated with a product called Frigi-Fresh a product of BG. This spray kills the bacteria and germs in the air and leaves a fresh clean scent.
We will also offer free air sanitization on all vehicles by spraying disinfectant on Cabin Filters through the fresh air intake vents. Some advice, only use the recirculating button or knob on you’re A/C control panel. This will keep outside air from coming inside the cabin keeping the air you breath cleaner and less pollen coming inside.
Also, we remind you to wear rubber gloves when filling up with gasoline.
We apologize for these temporary changes in our procedures but we know that in time this to will pass. Soon, we will be back to warm welcoming handshakes but for now our appreciation for your business will be with a huge smile. We guarantee we will always do our very best for you and your family.
Please visit us by reserving on-line at parracarcare.com. We ask that you please support local Mom & Pop businesses.
We are offering a 20% discount on most services to all Hospital staff members, emergency care personnel and first responders. This offer expires on April 3rd, 2020.
Bob Parra, Owner/GM