PARRA CAR CARE IS YOUR ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR A SMOOTH RIDE WITH NEW SHOCKS AND STRUTS
Shocks and Struts Replaced – Domestic and Foreign Cars – Euless, Bedford, Hurst, Arlington, Grapevine, North Richland Hills.
A healthy set of shocks and struts make sure that every drive feels well balanced and your passengers have a smooth ride. While there are many components that make up the suspension system of your vehicle, maintaining and servicing shocks and struts is important for safe driving!
In order to maintain high quality vehicle handling our ASE-certified technicians always recommend getting your suspension system inspected and serviced periodically to check for wear and tear. Suspensions are built to take a beating without actually getting damaged, but years of driving and tens of thousands of miles can still cause wear over time
After inspection we can repair or replace worn out shocks and struts, so your vehicle drives like new!
SIGNS YOUR SHOCKS AND STRUTS MAY NEED REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT:
- Excessive vehicle bouncing
- Nose of the vehicle dips down, especially when coming to a stop
- The vehicle sways and leans when turning corners or changing lanes
- Not enough bounce; the ride seems stiff
- Steering response is poor, or noise is heard when steering
- Feels very unstable at high speeds
- Vehicle tires are unevenly worn or show abnormally flat areas
- Shocks or struts show signs of fluid leakage
- Shock or strut bodies are dented or otherwise physically damaged
- Bushings or mounts are broken, corroded or otherwise damaged