Roadside Protect Motor Club Membership
Emergency Roadside Assistance – Emergency Roadside Assistance is available to You twenty-four (24) hours a day, 365 days a year, subject to the limitations stated below. During your 12 months on coverage, You are entitled to 1 (one) roadside service. You will only have to pay for non-covered expenses and covered costs in excess of Your sixty-dollar ($60.00) per occurrence limit. Emergency Roadside Assistance is only available on the Covered Vehicle which had tires installed. Your twenty-four (24) hour roadside assistance service begins 72 hours from the Purchase Date shown on the work order. All roadside assistance services provided are described herein and are applicable throughout the continental United States of America. All benefits are subject to the limitations listed below. All roadside assistance benefits are provided by Roadside Protect, Motor Club, Inc., administrative offices at 1255 Hamilton Parkway, Itasca, IL 60143. This is not a reimbursement program. You must contact Roadside Protect Motor Club first to dispatch services.
Contact us (1-877-681-1616) with account number (680124) and a service vehicle will be dispatched to Your location for Your assistance. Please have your invoice number, date of purchase, vehicle information, and the roadside membership account number to be eligible for service.
The following are covered emergencies, subject to a sixty dollar $60.00 per the one occurrence limit:
- Towing Assistance – When towing is necessary, Your Covered Vehicle will be towed to the closest qualified service.
- Flat Tire Change – Service consists of the removal of the flat tire and its replacement with Your working spare tire.
- Fuel Delivery Service – An emergency supply of 3 gallons of fuel or oil, water or other fluids may be delivered if You are in immediate need. You must pay for the fuel when it is delivered.
- Lock-out Assistance – If Your keys are locked inside the Covered Vehicle, assistance will be provided to gain entry into the Covered Vehicle.
- Battery Assistance – If battery failure occurs, a jump start will be provided to start Your vehicle.
- Winch – if you are stuck no more than 50 foot from a public road, we will pull your vehicle onto a public road.
Roadside assistance services for do not include:
- Service for a vehicle that did not have tires installed by us.
- Service if you are not with the disabled vehicle (however if you cannot remain with the vehicle for safety reasons, we shall attempt to provide service.)
- Service if the vehicle was involved in an accident, theft or vandalism.
- Service for, fleet vehicles, vehicles off road; vehicles over 1- ton capacity, commercial vehicles, vehicles already at a repair facility or on roads where state/provincial provides are exclusively utilized.
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, including private property.
- Installation or removal of snow chains nor dismounting, repairing, or rotating tires.
- Vehicle storage charges, cost of parts and installation, products, materials, impounding, and additional labor related to towing.
- Service to vehicles with an expired safety inspection, license plate, and/or emission sticker where required by law.
- Service to vehicles that are not in a safe condition to be towed.
- Service in areas not regularly traveled, such as vacant lots, beaches, open fields or other places that would be hazardous for service.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING PARRA CAR CARE AND ROADSIDE PROTECT MOTOR CLUB